OPEN YOUR ALL IN ONE TRADING & DEMAT ACCOUNT ONLINE NOW !!!
Why Open an Trading & Demat Account Online with Asthatrade
- Open Hasle-free paperless based on Aadhaar.
- You can open an All in 1 – Account , Trading + Demat Account.
- All your back-office solutions now in your Smartphone.
- Get highest Margin available in multiple segments in the market.(up to 66 x times)
- Low brokerage Plans to choose.
- Free Call and Trade assistance at your fingertips.
- No charges for auto square off on intraday trades.
- Free Demat Account with No AMC(Annual Maintenance Charge)
What is a Demat Account?
Now to know demat usage, as an illustration suppose you buy a share of tata motors from your trading account through call to your broker or by using a terminal. Once bought and the transaction is completed the work of trading account is finished. This shares you bought will require a place to get stored, now this shares will get stored in your DA.
So whenever you want to sell your shares, you can easily sell those from your trading account and it gets debited from your DA. To open a DEMAT ACCOUNT you need to communicate with depository participants (DP). As a matter of fact, nowadays you do not need to do anything just contact or choose the right broker and they will help you in opening of your trading plus demat account.
There are two depositories offering you DEMAT account & there is no difference in terms of operation.
- National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)
- Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL)
They are working under strict guidelines of SEBI . In India SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) is a Market Regulator. That is to say SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India)primary objective is to protect the interests of people in the stock market and provide a wholesome environment for market participants. To Know more about who is SEBI Click here.
Keep the following documents handy for a Quick and hasle-free account opening.
- PAN No.
- Aadhar Card
- Cancelled Cheque (For offline)
- Income Proof (for Derivatives)
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary. If your KYC is not completed than process will be done offline once.
Incase you need to know more or want to open an account you can fill this form below. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.