This article is about the trading app or software of Astha Trading – The FLOW by AsthaTrade, which has various features required by traders and investors. This explains why it is a boon for traders; as the trading app gives real-time updated market data and information about stocks which are helpful to traders and investors.
Astha Flow App is a trading software that enables high margin trading and has features like custom notifications, reports and analytics, a margin trading facility, an options chain, and margin estimates.
A good trading app must primarily have the following features:
- You must be able to place an order from anywhere at any time.
- Live updates of the stock market from around the world should be available.
- Timely alerts should be available.
- Historical charts and research reports should be easily accessible.
- The trading app should have the Good till cancelled (GTC facility).
- Options chain and basket orders should be available.
FLOW by AsthaTrade App has all these features required by a trader, such as:
- Updated real-time market data worldwide enables people to study and deal in financial securities in different exchanges provided at high speed.
- High stocks with market screeners, including finding stocks with high volumes, stocks hitting yearly highs and lows, and the most active stocks.
- You can create a watch list by adding stocks and Nifty as you wish. You can also filter stocks according to alphabetical order.
- An individual can quickly discover his favourite stocks with integrated search suggestions.
- There is complete transparency about charges, including charges by SEBI, brokerage charges, and exchange charges. There are zero charges for delivery-based buying and Rs 20 for intraday trading.
- A person can select his plan according to his requirements.
- You can place orders in the National stock exchange cash market, National Stock Exchange future and options, National Stock Exchange currency, The Mumbai Stock Exchange cash, and Multi Commodity Exchange.
- The trading view provides technical chart services: real-time charts with multi-timeframe conversion, technical indicators, and drawing tools.
- It offers the Good-till-cancelled, or GTC, facility, which means that the order will remain active till it is cancelled. The order can remain active for 365 days, after which it gets automatically cancelled. It is unlike a day order, which gets terminated at the end of the day.
- The Basket order function allows orders that execute multiple orders simultaneously. You can create a total of 5 baskets with 15 stocks in each basket. It is available for both equity and derivative segments. You can also make it during the aftermarket hours.
- It offers an options chain i.e. a list of all the available contracts, stocks, and indexes with put and call options for given securities. The list includes info on open interest, volume, implied volatility, strike price, premium etc., of a given stock for a particular expiry date.
Other features include placing market, limit, stop loss, cover, bracket, aftermarket, and daily orders. It also offers different charts for 1-day, 5-day, weekly, monthly and yearly needs. The app also sends out notifications for order execution and price alerts.
You can exit positions at the right time with price alerts, and your positions can be squared off or converted.
- You can switch seamlessly between trading view and chart IQ charts.
- Funds can be added and withdrawn quickly through the app through net banking or UPI.
- You can hold shares by paying only a 25 per cent margin and the balance at a low-interest rate of 3.99 per cent per annum.
- There is an initial public offer section in which the initial new public issues are listed
- Local and global indices are available.
- The Portfolio section gives a complete list of all investments with the cost of the investments
FLOW by AsthaTrade is a boom for active traders in the stock market, intraday trading, investing and future and options. The brokerage rates are low, and it provides leverage, giving traders a chance to maximise their returns. Investors can make long term investments as funding is available at meagre costs. So traders should immediately switch to FLOW by AsthaTrade and use the facility of the FLOW by AsthaTrade.
A demo of the working of the app is available on YouTube at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6xFmfLTu6w.