UTI Mutual Funds is going to launch their IPO. It is really important for you to know the insights and as your the most authentic brokerage firm, we are providing you with the company profile, financials and IPO related information.
Incorporated in 2002, UTI AMC is in the business of regulating the domestic mutual funds of UTI Mutual Fund, procures portfolio management assistance to institutional clients and high net worth individuals like Employee Provident Fund Organisation, National Skill Development Fund, Postal Life Insurance, and arranges retirement funds viz. NPS, offshore funds like Shinsei UTI India Fund, and alternative investment funds catering to a distinct group of individuals, institutional investors, banks, trusts, and NRIs.
Major Facts about UTI AMC
Here are certain facts about UTI AMC, which will help you know about the insights of the company according to CRISIL.
- UTI AMC is the biggest AMC in India in terms of Total AUM, seventh-largest AMC in India in terms of mutual fund QAAUM with ₹1,542.3 billion, and also has the largest share of monthly average AUM amongst top ten Indian AMC coming from B30 cities.
- The management fees from domestic mutual funds account for 72.7% of the total income of the company.
- UTI AMC has established the first mutual fund in India and has been in the asset management industry for more than 55 years with a strong history and proven track record in mutual fund mutual industry with strong brand recognition.
- UTI AMC has 11 million live folios accounting for 12.8% of the client base managed by the Indian mutual fund industry.
- UTI AMC has a national footprint with 163 UTI Financial Centres, 273 Business Development Associates and Chief Agents and 33 other Official Points of Acceptance. UTI AMC also has approximately 51,000 Independent Financial Advisors.
- UTI AMC has four sponsors SBI, LIC, PNB and BOB each of which has the Government of India as a majority shareholder. UTI AMC also has a global asset management company T. Rowe Price International Ltd as one of its major stakeholders with a 26% stake in the Company.
- As of September 30, 2019, UTI AMC manages 178 domestic mutual fund schemes, comprising equity, hybrid, income, liquid, and money market funds.
Summary of financial Information (Restated)
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)||For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)||For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)||For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)|
|Profit After Tax||1,010.75||2,764.85||3,479.27||4,050.91|
UTI AMC IPO Details
|IPO Date||Sep 29, 2020 – Oct 1, 2020|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||38,987,081 Eq Shares of ₹10|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹552 to ₹554 per equity share|
|Market Lot||27 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||27 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Look onto all the points and then take a decision to invest. For any update related to IPOs and stock market updates, do visit us regularly. Get notifications of our latest blogs, subscribe to us.